- Abbeville Cx personnel are certified by the University of Wisconsin as Qualified Commissioning Process Providers (QCxP).
- One Abbeville Cx staff member is a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Mechanical Engineering (HVAC&R depth).
- One staff member has training on plumbing, electrical, gas systems, envelope integrity, foundations, systems durability, and warranty applications from the National Conference of States Building
Codes and Standards.
- Combined, the firm's staff members have received an additional 100 hours of commissioning specific training from recognized leaders in the commissioning field: American Society of Heating,
Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), University of Wisconsin, and Building Commissioning Association (BCA).
- The firm's two partners have a combined 52 years of commissioning related experience in the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire safety, and communications fields.
- Harry Smith, QCxP has 24 years of quality inspection experience. 18 of those years related specifically to inspection of structures (office space, classroom, commercial structures, and
residential). Mr. Smith has an additional 14 years management experience.
- Rusty Smith, PE, QCxP, CICM has over 13 years of engineering experience. Ten years of which were in the field of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration and related control
systems. Five years of which Mr. Smith served as lead engineer or "Engineering Subject Matter Expert."